Thursday, September 6, 2012

I am writing this a half an hour before I leave for my first Spain party...so if it's brief you know why.  Today was the first day of classes, and I've already decided which of my professors to adore for forever. His name is Francisco and he is hilarious, he's going to make my literature course less painful. I've also decided to slack hardcore and only take 12 credits, because I'm in Spain that's why. Other than that, there's nothing special to report about school, all the fun excursions are over for a while, there's the Gugenheim tomorrow, but that's tomorrow and not today. 
I'd like to mention the hill of Satan, because it's pure evil and is the best workout course for any American.  It consists of probably a miles walk up like a 60 degree slope (I'm not for sure, I was always awful at geometry, all I know is that it hurts and it's the steepest thing I've ever had to climb). Well today, I had to go up and down that beast twice. Which is crazy ridiculous because it means I walk funny for the rest of the day because my muscles aren't used to the strain, BECAUSE IT'S A MILE OF HILL. Anyway, I think when I get back to the U.S.A. I'm going to create something like this and all the exercise junkies will go nuts about it, and I'll have college payed for.
Tonight I have my first party to go to, which I'm super excited about, because it's a party, and it's going to be around the same area with the fantastic sangrias, so I know what I'll be drinking tonight. I just hope it's going to be as good as expecting, let downs are never awesome.
AND DON'T WORRY I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT THE RESULTS TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment