Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lacking a creative title

So, I've noticed that during the week, I don't have a lot to blog about. This is basically because nothing interesting happens during the week, besides my spanish teachers deciding they don't want me to have a chance to party during the week.
However, I can tell I'm getting more in shape, I don't feel like passing out every time I reach the top of Satan's hill any more, and I spend less time at the midpoint break area.  This makes me excited, although I have gotten my fair share of blisters because cute shoes and this hill do not get along :( and the only weight it's making me lose is from my boobs. IT'S NOT FAIR.
Tomorrow however includes a nice shopping trip, and probably some eating of "american" food, in order to deal with a little bit of homesickness. And if I'm lucky I'll find some nice spanish person who will let me play with their dog.
But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment